Class of 1953 High School Reunion
Back in 1953, you graduated High School and now, in 1958, your High School classmates have organized a reunion. Not that many of your classmates will attend as there was that tragic accident that happened 5 years ago. An explosion that destroyed the football field, many of your classmates perished and even Leonard the Llama, the school mascot. Now, 5 years later, you are ready to meet with your remaining classmates even on the shadow of tragedy. The replacement llama, Louie, has disappeared. Will this be related? As you enjoy an evening reminiscing on the old times, tragedy will strike again. A murder is brewing. Are you ready to tackle the unknowns and try solve it?
Travel Back in Time to 1958
This is a whodunit case at the Rosewood. Will you be able to find the culprit? Join us for a weekend full of questions, unknowns and fun that might kill you.
Murder Mystery weekend is $85 per person for the weekend. The schedule includes:
- Participation in the Murder Mystery Weekend.
- Friday Night 8:00-9:00 pm dessert reception at our bar.
- Saturday, 5:00 pm event starts and runs until ~10:00 pm
- Commingle with your peers and plan your strategy!
- Saturday night dinner buffet. Includes non-alcoholic beverages. Cash bar available.
- Possibility of being murdered during the event.
- Try to solve the mystery!
- Sunday buffet breakfast available from 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Sunday 10:00 am awards with different categories
This is a fun event as you are actually an actor in the mystery. Will you be the killer? Will you be the victim? Will you be the fly on the wall that solves the case? The level of participation is up to you, just make sure you have your back covered.
If you are local, no room reservations needed to participate however if you are from out of town or just want to be pampered for the weekend, we’ll offer our rooms at a special rate.
Due to catering arrangements and character distribution, we take reservations up to March 23rd. Fee is non-refundable after March 23rd.