The Rosewood Country Inn does NOT share any data provided to us to any third party vendors, and anything collected is for the sole use of the Rosewood which may be used for marketing purposes.
As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your Personal Information will be treated.
Unless otherwise specified, this Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than from you through our Site, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person.
What information is collected on this site?
How may we use your information?
- processing and fulfilling your transactions.
- responding to your requests, questions, and concerns.
- sending you marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, and events, of ours that we think might interest you. You may opt out of receiving such notices from us by following the instructions in the Opt In and Opt Out section of our newsletter.
- protecting our rights and property.
- other purposes described at the time you choose to provide Personal Information to us.
Links to other sites
Changes to this policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.
Last updated July 17, 2017